Dating a non jewish man
2) Mohammed’s Illiteracy—Even when he lived, proving this would be problematic.The possibility that this is a lie exists, alongside the impossibility of proving that Mohammed was illiterate.
4) The Arabic Language—The claim is made that if a person were to learn the Arabic language, and read the Qu’ran in the original tongue, the person would be totally convinced that it had a Divine author. Firstly, this is far too subjective to use as reliable proof.We must ask the following: who is “I”, who is “you”, who is “them/their”?“I” is G-d, “you” is Moses, “them/their” refers to the Israelites.Should we assume Judaism is true because Einstein was inexplicably brilliant and also a Jew?Should we assume Christianity is true because Michelangelo’s art was beautiful and he was a Christian? Thirdly, less than one thousand years ago, Arabic was the most common language spoken by the Jewish people, replacing Aramaic, which had been their common language for approximately 1500 years, since the Babylonian Exile. verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: For We have sent unto you a light (that is) manifest.” Qu’ran 4 Using logical analysis, let us examine the primary proofs used for Islam. They derive it mainly from atheists whose aim in pointing out “contradictions” is to convince people that G-d does not exist.
1) The Claim of Corruption in the Bible—Do Muslims offer proof supporting corruption in the Bible? For someone who already believes in G-d’s existence, this should seem to be a rather questionable ethic.
Taken into account with the fact that the Qu’ran quotes from Jewish sources such as the Mishnah (the legal part of the Oral Torah, committed to writing around the year 170 CE) and the Midrash (a separate part of the Oral Torah, dealing with extra details of stories in biblical texts, committed to writing around the same time), this “proof” of Islam’s legitimacy wears somewhat thin.
3) Miracles—As with any religion, miracles are claimed.
5) Rapid Conquest—Shortly after Islam began, Muslim armies conquered a great deal of the world in a rather short time.
Muslims attribute this as proof that Islam is true. Alexander the Great conquered what he had thought was the entire world before he died.
So a paraphrase could be: G-d will raise up for the Israelites a prophet from the Israelites’ brethren some time in the future that will be like Moses and speak the words of G-d. The assertion is that “from amongst their brethren” refers to the Ishmaelites, and as Muslims assert many times, Mohammed is descended from Abraham through Ishmael.